Do you use the Control4 app?
8/08/2018 9:13 AM by
Do you check in on your home or office from your smartphone using the Control4 App?
The Control4 App turns your iOS or Android mobile device into the smart home/office command center. It connects directly to your system and allows you to control and manage all of your system’s features, such as lights, temperature, cameras, audio/video equipment, smart door locks and more.
- Figure: Use the Control4 App
- Throw away your remote controls and move on to technological freedom!
- Figure: Bad example, using any pysical remote control instead of the Control4 app.
- Good Example: Turning on the air conditioner using Control4
Installing Control4 on your phone
- To use Control4 on your phone and remotely control all services, you will need to follow these simple steps:
- Download the app from the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/control4/id734435367?mt=8
or Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.control4.app&hl=en
2. Select "connect now" from the menu.
3. Contact your SysAdmin to set you up with an account for logging in.
4. Make sure you are on the same WiFi network as your Control4 System and that you have an internet connection.
- 5. Use your credentials to sign into Control4:
Once logged in, you will have access to your site's controls. These apps are customisable, but the ones we have at SSW are:
If you need to change the user or sign in with new credentials, you can use the following steps to do so:
1. Select the settings tab.
2. Select your network:
3. Select "Edit"
4. Select "Delete". This will reset the account and allow you to enter new credentials.
Do you feel this rule needs an update?