The War Room - Does your development room have an electronic task board? (Physical is OK too for small, co-located teams)
5/08/2014 9:21 AM by
an electronic task board makes it easy for developers to keep track of tasks.
These are the columns (aka swim lanes) you need:
- Figure: Good Example - a virtual client task board in action (TFS)
- Figure: OK Example - a physical client task board in operation
Near your task board, stick an SSW "Want to submit a User Story?"
- Where to find their project portal
- Who to contact with questions
- How to add tasks to the task board
Print out this PDF and fill in the 2 fields and stick it on own task board.
- Figure: Create an avatar for each person and stick them on the current task. You can find our
User Story Cards here. You can write the TFS work item ID on each card.
Do you feel this rule needs an update?