Screenshots - Do you know how to show wanted actions?
11/04/2018 7:19 AM by
When using Snagit to show actions on a screenshot, follow this:
- To enter data – Use the yellow highlighting
- To click on a button – Put a square box around it
- To point out something – Use the arrow
- Figure: Bad example – There is no visual difference between different actions
- Figure: Good example – This screenshot tells that the user should be on the "Message" tab, click on "Attach File" and edit the subject to be "Button types"
Do you feel this rule needs an update?