Do you run Test-SPContentDatabase before migration
19/05/2016 9:06 PM by
- You have already installed the customized wsp package you know.
- You have restored the content database to SQL server
- You haven't attach the content database yet.
It is strongly recommend to run a pre-migration check on the content database before attaching it to trigger the migration process.
- Run SharePoint PowerShell Console as administrator
- Run the command below
Test-SPContentDatabase -name WSS_Content_DB -webapplication http://sitename
- Check the output log, ensure there isn't any errors.
Do you feel this rule needs an update?