Group Policy is a fast and effective way to configure Hibernate on multiple PC's
To enable Hibernate option in Group Policy open up Group Policy Management.
1. Create a new Group Policy Object and name it "EnableHibernate"
2. Right click on "EnableHibernate" and click on Edit to bring up Group Policy Management Editor
3. Select 'Show hibernate in the power options menu' from Computer Configuration | Policies | Administrator Templates | Windows Component | File Explorer and set to Enabled
4. Back in Group Policy Management Enable Link for "EnableHibernate"
5. Wait for a few moment for GPO to refresh and apply. Alternatively manually force a GP Update through Command Prompt - GPUpdate /force. Check that Hibernate Option is now in Start Menu.