Do you review and update CRM?
7/08/2020 11:38 AM by
You should review your current open opportunities in CRM:
- Update open opportunities as necessary, ensuring the status (warm, cold, hot) is accurate, as well as the deal value, and the contact information
- Close any opportunities that need to be closed either won or lost
- Follow up with any open opportunities that were not part of your followupthen email block
You should add new opportunities:
After initial phone calls with new opportunities, put them into CRM making sure that:
- All client contact data is accurate
- All company information is accurate
- Deal Value is accurate
- Purchase timeline is accurate
- Notes on the deal are up to date
- The deal is in the correct
Do you feel this rule needs an update?