Do you provide modern contact options?
13/04/2018 10:44 AM by
The evolution of website development can be divided by:
- 1990 - Cool website – content focus (static HTML content)
- 1995 - Cool graphics – interface focus (dynamic HTML content)
- 2000 - Nice flow – usability focus (focus on user experience)
- 2005 - Good marketing – conversion focus (SEO and visitors to customers conversion)
- 2010 - Happy customer– interactions focus (customer experience)
It's important that your website is focused on CX (Customer Experience) which means you need modern contact options.
- Figure: Bad example: the only way to contact the company is via email
Zendesk explain how you can use mulitple channels of support to give your customers a better CX.
- Figure: Good example - Chat is available along with other ways of contact, such as voip, IM, KB etc
Do you feel this rule needs an update?