Do you know how to insert CRM data field in your template?
12/07/2017 3:24 AM by
While editing your mail merge template in Microsoft Word, you can add CRM data field in the template. For example, you can add the contact's first name in my mail merge template.
- While you're editing your mail merge template in Microsoft Word, click the Mailings tab.
- Figure: Click the Mailings tab
- Click Insert Merge Field on the Ribbon.
- Select the field from Microsoft CRM that you want to insert, in this case I'm inserting
contact's first name.
- Figure: Insert contact's first name in mail merge template
- Finish your editing your template and upload the template to CRM 2011.
Do you feel this rule needs an update?