Does your website have an 'About Us' section?
13/02/2015 2:43 PM by
One of the first things you need to include when building a website is an 'About
Us' section. An 'About Us' section gives the website credibility and more importantly
gives readers an overview of you and your company.
At SSW we based our 'About Us' page on 4 criteria; these are 4 aspects that we feel
potential clients would want to know. Below is an example of the most important
aspects we felt needed to be addressed on the SSW 'About Us' page:
- Our location - Sydney
- We specialise 'in .NET solutions for ...'
- Products offered: 24 developer utilities for .NET developers
- SSW has been running Microsoft .NET User Group for 10 years
- Chief Architect is the Australian Microsoft Regional Director
- Services Offered
- Technologies we use
- Customized software solutions
- To develop customized solutions for each client to meet specific specifications
To see the final result of these standards, see SSW 'About Us'.
Do you feel this rule needs an update?