Do your presentations promote online discussion?
8/03/2013 3:57 AM by
Getting attendees at a course or presentation involved has many benefits:
- They can share ideas with the presenter and each other
- They can provide feedback for improvement of the material
- They can share key points that they learn
The easiest way to get attendees involved is to promote a Twitter hashtag at the beginning of every presentation or course.
- Figure: Bad Example – Presentation title slide does not promote attendee involvement
- Figure: Good Example – Promoting a Twitter backchannel promotes online discussion and feedback
Do you feel this rule needs an update?