Interruptions - Do you minimize Microsoft Teams distractions?
5/12/2018 10:11 AM by
Dealing with distractions
is a fundamental rule to a successful project. Microsoft Teams is a great way to get distracted. Following these options helps you to minimize message distractions:
- Turn on at start-up - With the application always on your desktop, there is no reason for alerts to be sent to your email or phone
- Disable email alerts - this reduces bloat in your task list
- Figure: Open options (select image in the bottom right) | Notifications
- Figure: Set settings to "Only show in feed" so distracting phone and email alerts aren't sent
- Figure: In Microsoft Teams turn on "Auto-start application". Suggestion to Microsoft: Make this the default
Do you feel this rule needs an update?