Twitter - Do you know to tweet relevant stuff only?
22/04/2020 8:14 AM by
Your tweets should be interesting to your target audience. People aren't going to follow you for long if you make off topic and low value tweets.
- Bad Example - "Having lunch" is not an interesting tweet
Some good examples of things to tweet about:
- 1 day before an event, tweet about the event and what you are talking about
- On the day of the event, check-in on foursquare when you arrive (gives people a nice map)
- When something good happens to you, eg. you beat your boss in an arm wrestle
- Tweet before and after installing new software or after an upgrade eg:
- Installing #SharePoint for the first time
- #SharePoint install done - found a great guide to follow here: www.example.com
- Good Example - An informative tweet with hashtags which appeals to a targeted audience of IT followers
Do you feel this rule needs an update?