Do you know to make using Check-in Policies easier (by adding a 'Recent' Query)?
7/05/2014 1:59 PM by
Figure: When you use Check-in policies you often will need to select a work item that you selected recently
Make this easy on yourself by adding a query 'Recent'
- Create a work item query that returns you the last changed work item
- Figure: Add a query just for your associated check ins
- Just copy the 'Tasks - My' query
- Add the sort date of 'Changed Date' sorted by descending
- Figure: The query should be sorted by 'Changed Date'
- Use that query on your check ins and you find the relevant work item easily
Do you feel this rule needs an update?