Do you know the two ways to follow up a task?
3/10/2018 8:09 AM by
There are two ways to set yourself a task to follow up in the future.
Reminders (follow up flags)
- Write yourself an email in Outlook
- Before pressing send, click Options | Delay Delivery, and then specify when you want to be reminded
- The email will sit in your outbox until the required time, when it will be sent to whoever you specified (you in this case)
- When you receive it in your inbox, action the task
- Send yourself an email
- Once it arrives in your inbox, flag it for follow up and set a reminder
- When the reminder goes off, action the task
Do you feel this rule needs an update?