Do you know the different MDM Marketing Automation options?
17/10/2014 8:46 AM by
The Marketing Automation inside Microsoft Dynamics Marketing is very powerful and easy to use. You have the following options when creating these:
- Landing Page (used to collect data and make leads)
- Scoring (leads created through MDM can be scored to rank them appropriately)
- Social Media
- Edit Marketing List (e.g. adding people to a “follow up later” list)
- Printed Mail
- Static (stored and manipulated in MDM)
- Dynamic (the result of an on the spot query)
- Scheduler (e.g. to delay x days before doing the next step
- Trigger (e.g. if someone goes to an event)
- Figure: Simple drag and drop interface for creating automated marketing workflows
Do you feel this rule needs an update?