Do you know the four standard email types?
21/10/2016 5:58 PM by
All business emails (that are useful) should be in one of the five following formats
- FYI - to spread information
- Daily Scrum - to report on daily progress in a Sprint
- Sprint Review/Retro emails
- Sprint Planning emails
- Tasks - Sending someone numbered tasks
- To Myself - to send yourself a task, and CC interested parties
- Tasks to one or more other people
- Test Please - to ask for testing and acceptance of a task
- Done - replying to a task email, to show details of what has been done
If your email doesn't fit into one of the above categories, it probably doesn't need to be sent.
Do you feel this rule needs an update?