Do you know the four standard email types?
30/07/2018 10:21 AM by
All business emails (that are useful) should be in one of the four following formats
- FYI - to spread information
Tasks - Sending someone numbered tasks
- Daily Scrum - to report on daily progress in a Sprint
- Sprint Review/Retro emails
- Sprint Planning emails, etc.
Test Please - to ask for testing and acceptance of a taskDone - replying to a task email, to show details of what has been done
- To Myself - to send yourself a task, and CC interested parties
- Tasks to one or more other people
If your email doesn't fit into one of the above categories, it probably doesn't need to be sent.
Do you feel this rule needs an update?