Do you know the best way to demo Microsoft CRM to clients?
30/11/2017 10:19 AM by
If in the office:
- Option 1 is the Outlook Client - connect to the demo organization (you will need to deploy a demo org first).
- Option 2 is the Web Browser - connect to the demo organization (you will need to deploy a demo org first).
Note: If not in the office (say at a client site) with an Internet connection, only demo with a strong Internet connection. eg. at least 1MB on speedtest.net
Away from the office options:
- Option 3 is Offline Outlook Client (but you cannot demonstrate all of the functionality such as Administration Settings)
- Option 4 CRM Online Trial – Sign up for a free 30 day trial, this can be used to demo to the client and then (optionally) the client can continue to access the trial to further evaluate CRM. (recommended, except signing up for the trial is a little bit of pain)
If there is no Internet connection then work offline:
- * Option 5 is a Virtual Machine Self hosted (Win 8 + Hyper-V being the latest stack) – with internal network connection shared up between host and guest. Host IE10 and Outlook 2013 on Win 8 offer best user/demo experience.
You should be able to show:
- Accounts (aka Companies)
- Sales (aka Leads and Invoicing and Quoting)
- Marketing (aka Campaigns)
- Service (aka Support)
- Mail Merge
- Figure: Outlook with the CRM plugin
Do you feel this rule needs an update?