Do you install the Android versions?
23/12/2016 11:49 AM by
Installing MS Lync client on Andriod devices. Employees should be contactable no matter if they are in the office or not (at a client). By installing the Lync client, everyone knows where they are and if they are available to take calls or answer questions that may arise.
- Search for “Lync” in the Play store
- Figure: Search for Lync in Playstore
- Install the Lync client on device
- Set up Lync to sign into your account as follows:
- Figure: Lync sign in process
You just need to enter 3 fields:
- Sign in address is your email address
- Password is
your AD password
- Username is domain\username. For example SSW2000\davidberkes
Read more about
implementing Microsoft Lync.
Do you feel this rule needs an update?