Do you get a new TFS 2012 Server ready?
20/06/2012 1:51 PM by
- Prepare a new image. We recommend running Windows 2008 R2 Server x64 using Hyper-V Manager. Your options are:
- Manually build a server
- Use a syspreped image (this will be quicker)
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager (recommended, quickest)
- Add the roles
- Application Server
- Install SQL Server 2012 components for reporting and analysis (on the TFS server)
- Install (but don't configure) SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services
- Install (but don't configure) SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services
- You'll also need a SQL Server instance for the TFS databases if you don't already have one
- Install SQL Server 2012 x64 default configuration
Do you feel this rule needs an update?