Do you follow the campaign checklist for every marketing campaign?
22/11/2018 9:58 AM by
Camilla Rosa Silva
One of the most effective ways of launching an effective marketing campaign is to follow a checklist that includes company tried and tested strategies. This checklist should be filled out with the campaign details and then followed to execute the campaign.
- Select a name for the campaign
- Define the goals of the marketing campaign
- Define who is your target audience
- Summarize buyer persona
- Identify the 10 industry leaders (people) with large following we will target for promotion
- Create emails to send to each as per the rule of
- Create social media updates to send to each as per the rule do you contact industry influences to promote your campaigns?
- Identify companies and website with large followings we will target for promotion (ie Microsoft divisions)
- Create emails to send to each
- Create social media updates to send to each
Content promotion strategy
- Define type of campaign
- Define Go live Date
- Define the Call to action
- Create the page to promote the campaign
- Add the campaign (if applicable) to the SharePoint list
- Optimize the page for SEO
- Add promotional banner to the homepage
- Add promotion to the monthly newsletter
- Add to the company blog
- Schedule the social media updates in Buffer
- Promote event in LinkedIn groups and Google+
- Pay Per Click
- Facebook and Instagram post promotions
- Google AdWords
- LinkedIn ads
- Work with SSW developers and account managers to promote the webinar to 3 of their clients or network each via phone call and email.
- Have SSW employees promote event over social media twice leading up to the webinar
- Add relevant content to an auto-responder email campaign
You can find a template to follow at SSW-Marketing-Campaign-Checklist-TEMPLATE_v1.docx
Do you feel this rule needs an update?