Comments - Do you create Task List Comments for your code?
2/08/2018 5:17 PM by
Partho P. Das
Task List comments can be used to indicate a variety of work to be done at the location marked, including:
- features to be added;
- problems to be corrected;
- classes to implement;
- place markers for error-handling code;
- reminders to check-in the file.
As with other Task List entries, you can double-click any comment entry to display the file indicated in the Code Editor and jump to the line of code marked. More details for Task List comments.
- Figure: Bad example - the comment doesn't show in Task List window
- Figure: Good example - Marked TODO in the comment, so you can see it in Task List window and double-click to jump to
- Figure: Good example - Marked HACK in the comment, so you can see it in Task List window and double-click to jump to
Do you feel this rule needs an update?