Do you know how to create a Team?
5/09/2019 5:06 PM by
Microsoft Teams is a great tool for a group of people to collaborate, communicate and share their files.
Teams makes it easy to:
- Centralize communication
- Send emails to Team members easily and quickly by providing a global email address for the Team
- Move away from email attachments and centralize documents
Take charge of communication in your Team and get started with Microsoft Teams. This video will guide you through your first few steps with Teams using the simple example of a building at 81 Military Road:
Once invited to a Team, follow these steps:
- Go to your inbox and find the invitation email
- Click on "Open Microsoft Teams"
Note: you can use the Desktop, Web or Mobile apps to access Teams
- Navigate your Teams & Channels ! 👌✔
Microsoft Teams also integrates with hundreds of Microsoft & third party products, such as Trello, OneNote, Planner...
Do you feel this rule needs an update?