Do you know the best way to get started?
2/06/2020 8:32 AM by
If you're building applications based on .NET Core then the Clean Architecture Solution Template is the best way to get started.
- Figure: The Clean Architecture Solution Template by @JasonTaylorDev
The template is designed for creating a Single Page App (SPA) with Angular and ASP.NET Core, but it can easily be used for other .NET Core applications. Create a new project based on this template by visiting https://github.com/jasontaylordev/CleanArchitecture/ and clicking Use this template or by installing the
.NET Core Project Template package. To do so, follow these steps:
- Install the latest .NET Core SDK
- Install the latest Node.js LTS
- Run dotnet new --install Clean.Architecture.Solution.Template to install the project template
- Create a folder for your solution and cd into it (the template will use it as project name)
- Run dotnet new ca-sln to create a new project
to src/WebUI and run dotnet run to launch the project
If you would like to learn more, review the following blog post: Clean Architecture with .NET Core: Getting Started.
Do you feel this rule needs an update?