After adding a rule on SharePoint - what steps should you take?
8/10/2015 10:59 AM by
To prevent spelling or grammatical errors in the text content of a rule, you should complete the following steps:
- Check the rule in Office Word for spelling or grammatical errors (Warning: Select the “Paste Plaintext” when pasting from Office Word to SharePoint or you will have a lot of work later to clean up the automatic generated HTML code by Office Word)
- Run Link Auditor on that page
- Check the report and fix the errors
- Check in the page and repeat steps 2-3 until Link Auditor has all green ticks (alternatively, you can use "Check my links" app of Google Chrome to find the broken links)
We also have a rule: Adding a rule in as px
- Figure: SharePoint as a content management system
Do you feel this rule needs an update?