Production - Do You Create a Quiz Immediately Following Production?
10/07/2013 10:27 AM by
In order to get the best content possible and use up as little company time as possible, it is always recommended to sit down with the speaker/interviewee and come up with 10 questions about the video that was just recorded.
Make sure the questions:
- Are difficult & challenging - as a student you should have to take notes and really absorb the entire video well in order to get 100%
- Are based on the 10 most important points in the video
- (if you have time) have 4 multiple choice answers for each question
- Other options include 'fill in the blanks', 'short answer' and 'multiple choice/multiple answer'
- Pay particular attention to important points in the video that might have been easy to miss
Do you feel this rule needs an update?